This article describes how to manage distribution lists/groups through the Outlook Web App (OWA) at myemail.ucdenver.edu. In order to manage distribution lists/groups, you must be an owner of the group.
Navigating to Distribution Groups in OWA
- Go to myemail.ucdenver.edu in a browser and log in with your University credentials.
- Click the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen and click "View all Outlook settings" at the bottom of that menu.
- Click General on the left side of the box
- Click Distribution Groups
Managing Distribution Groups
All of the distribution groups that you can manage will be listed under the heading "Distribution groups I own."
To edit a distribution group, double-click the distribution group that you would like to edit.
- Section the shows display name, email address, and description for the distribution group.
- Section that allows you to add and remove owners of the distribution group.
- Section that allows you to add and remove members of the distribution group.
- Section where you can choose how members are added to the distribution group.
Editing Owners/Members of a Distribution Group
Open the distribution group you would like to edit and navigation to the Ownership or Membership section.
To remove a member or owner, click their name and select the - button. Click Save to close out of the box.
To add a member or owner, click the + button to open the GAL. Make sure to select Default Global Address List on the left side before searching for the user. Once the user is found, click the + next to their name then click Save. Click Save again to close out of the box.