Connecting to OneDrive via an Internet Browser
- First, open your preferred browser and go to the address https://onedrive.com and click the large blue “Sign In” button in the middle of the screen.
- This will redirect you to the login page where you’ll enter your full @cuanschutz.edu email address i.e. Firstname.email@example.com then click Next
- This will redirect you to the CU Authentication screen where you’ll want to confirm the email address is correct and then enter your password and click “Login”
- At this point, Microsoft may ask you if you wish to “Stay signed in”, which a check box and buttons designating Yes or No.
- If you’re on a personal device or computer, that only you use, or is provided by the university, then you can go ahead and select ‘Yes’.
- If you’re on a shared computer, at a hotel, coffee shop, or library, I would suggest checking the box that says, ‘Don’t show this again’, and then choosing the ‘No’ button.
- Once connected you will see a folder & file structure that will show anything that you’ve previously created or synced into OneDrive.
- To sync more files, you can just drag and drop them into the browser window as necessary.
- To create new folders, click +New in the upper left corner and choose Folder, then name it.